czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

bad credit loans for canadians

if i'm crazy let me know but i had lengthy exchange here about it yesterday. and that was the conclusion.
Any thoughts? I could go Federal I suppose.
Also, I need to bring a list of my living expenses. Rent, auto, insurances, are a fixed amount but I'm not sure how much to claim for items like groceries, clothing, car maintenace, etc. I don't want to claim too low an amount. Can I list my cat's vet expenses? Can I list cable tv? monthly internet fee? Can I keep my mobile phone? Anything I'm not thinkin of?
(Bad credit loans for canadians) I have followed the bankruptcy boards for several weeks, but this one is new to me and I simply decided tonight that I had to start taking some action and not be so intimidated. I'm sorry if this is a really basic question, but would sincerely appreciate some help in dealing with this problem.
They own the http://www.myfico.com site.
If your wife goes first on the loan application, you probably will not have any trouble. I would recommend you go thru the manufacturers captive finance source at the dealership.
fire off that second letter today...and get nasty with them

Brak komentarzy: