czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

has anyone got a loan with yes loans

Our debts are about 300/month, which includes student loans and credit cards only. We only pay rent right now and cable, electric, internet, auto insurance, all necessities. Other than that we have shed all debts and have maybe a total of 5k between the two of us.
Sorry for the pottymouth...I really hate them.
If they got the judgement on the 29th then 7 days have already passed and I can not go down there tomarrow b/c of work. I have not been officially notified by anyone of this judgement I only found out through a solicitation for BK services that had the info on it. So I called the court to find out something about it and they told me it was done on july 29. I am really getting upset about this cause I can't go there until Tuesday and I want info.
(Has anyone got a loan with yes loans) Anyone see any problems with this?
Problem is that account was originally Providian which Cap 1 bought but never notified me that they bought the account. Therefore, they never even gave me a chance to dispute their erroneous information pertaining to the charge off balance or DOLA. I'm wondering if I should sue Cap 1 and the CRA.
TY Breeze, I appreciate your straight up comments.

Brak komentarzy: