czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

owner of mte financial

Fleet is in control of this...it is showing up on all three of mines.
I was mostly kidding. I have quite a few on there as it is. I am hopingfor the exxon, I just got the Macy's this morning and I am doing the BofA secured. Then I will chill for a year or so while I fight with CA's and EX.
I don't expect any increae to be that drastic. However, I thought it would help me out as far as the CL goes if the AU account was showing a much higher limit. I would hate to be approved for another card, saying congratulations you're approved for $2,500.
(Owner of mte financial) my insurance company is geico I have used them for about 4 years now is there a way to lower my rates if my CS has inceased?
Solicitation of any kind, through the forums, through private messaging, or through the board's e-mail features will not be tolerated.

Brak komentarzy: