piątek, 1 lutego 2008

how to get a loan without cosigner

She was just making a pot of coffee for her & her Mom, sterno stove works fine!
Chase account that went bad when I was forced to stay at home with 4 children, including one with a developmental issue and needed full time therapy. As soon as I had time to get a job and came in a position to pay I called Chase to make arrangements. I got a recording saying that law firm BRONSON & MIGLIACCIO were now handling the account and gave a phone number. Wanting to take responsibilty for my screw up it would be used to offer Chase a settlement in return for positive TL or deletion, since I paid $3000 already I am willing to pay CHase the difference out of my own money, but B&M have terrorized me for two years and now that I'm fighting back and PO'd I want to return the favor. What to do? money or no money? is there other violations I can get them on that I haven't thought of??? They've also pulled my report FOUR times! How can B&M do this legally when the account is listed on my report as Collect America??? shouldn't CA be showing on inquiry, instead of another company inquiring FOR them? is this a violation?
I never got better than 15-16 mpg with the explorers or cherokees, even less in town.
(How to get a loan without cosigner) 1 tradeline with perfect history for 2 years would qualify for a AMEX Green, even if we have decent FICO scores?
Can they put an end to it and say 'no more disputing, we've already verified this'.
Of course, they are doing well lately, but i'll be more than happy to add you to the many dedicated Avs fans that i have placed bets against that they will NOT win the Stanley Cup or even the Western Championship.
Does placing it back on the credit report somehow give them the legal grounds to pull your credit?

Brak komentarzy: