sobota, 2 lutego 2008

personal loan from amscott

The poster is right about discussing it right upfront with a possible future employer.
I made my payments over the phone asking each csr if they would update my account with the CRA's to reflect my new balance. The rep at HHBank said she would fax me a statement on Monday showing my new balance. The rep at Providian stated they would only fax a letter to the mortgage company, not to me. Each csr said the accounts were only updated once a month.
As I stated before Patti, you want to find a way to deal with this without the CA's reporting.
(Personal loan from amscott) I used the Nutcase Letter� on a total of seven paid collections, three on my report and three on DH's report.
No, the OC/CA DOES need authorization UNLESS they currently own the acct.

1 komentarz:

installment pisze...

Very Nice Post ,Thanks For Share