sobota, 2 lutego 2008

reviews of quicken loans

I think I have grounds for a lawsuit, but instead of cash, I was wondering if it would be better to try and settle with them for removal of some hards that were done back to back when I had two of my accounts reconsidered.
It's possible that the lady who made me sign first screwed up, and they're supposed to provide a blank copy for you to read prior to signing, but in the case where they don't, or won't, is it binding?
Rate your over all credit on a scale of 1-10: Post Chapter 7? or prior? Now its a 10 I guess, no lates, doing great with my two credit cards and share secured loan I just took out to help rebuild my credit.
(Reviews of quicken loans) I completely understand and I apologize again for reading too much into your response to me....going back under my rock now!!
If the CA's deleted ,its because they couldnt Validate ,so by law they have to correct the information on your report. . A CSC representative told me yesterday that if a CA deleted an account I will not recieve a report unless I ask for it. Example. COLLECTX deleted off of Experian and CSC without disputing after I sent Estoppel/ITS mix letter. And since I cant view my CSC file online and I dont trust PG that much , I called to dispute Collectx to see if it was still on my file and they told me there wasnt such account on there and after furtur investigating it on her screen she said the CA deleted it and thats when she told me that I wont get a report since they did it. now on that other note I believe that if a CA re-inserts it after they deleted when they couldnt Validate, they are in Violation not the CRA's, reason for my belief is because whenever CA's report new stuff in our reports the CRA does'nt notify us. Now on the other hand if the CRA's deleted it and then its re-inserted then they have an obligation to notifying us because it was an investigation at one point triggered by the consumer,so any outcome of that investigation must be notified. correct me if im wrong please :? .
The Federal Trade Commission Staff Commentary on the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, The FDCPA, and Spears vs. Brennan
this is actually common, even when the request for deletion is sent, the CRA's can take up to a month to act on it.

1 komentarz:

installment pisze...

Nice Information ,I Like Your Post,Thanks For Share